Sometimes you may find that the standard drilled glue nozzles do not provide the pattern you desire for your particular application. We can calculate the angles you need on your nozzle tip and drill specifically for your needs.
What we need from you is:
- What is the distance from the tip of the nozzle to the substrate?
- How many dots/beads do you need?
- How far apart do you want your dots/beads of glue?
- What is the measurement of the substrate? Width & Length.
- What type of module are you currently using?
Avoid the consumer seeing any of the adhesive on the cartons by using a nozzle that will give you an exact placement of adhesive on the carton flaps.
Let me know if I can help.