Is your Nordson® ProBlue pump cycling fast, not holding pressure and not producing glue at the applicators?
1. Verify the proper air pressure is being sent to the pump.
- If not, adjust pressure to recommendations made in melter operating manual.
2. Check for adhesive leaks in manifold and at pump bottom ball.
- If leaks, repair leaks and/or clean contaminants from check ball in pump.
3. Verify glue tank is full.
- If not full, turn off pump, fill tank with adhesive and give tank time to melt adhesive before turning pump on.
4. Verify isolation valve is open.
- If closed, open isolation valve.
5. Verify the hot melt is not returning to the tank through the return port located behind the tank screen.
- If this is occurring, replace the pressure discharge valve. (Nordson® 1028308)