Explore hot melt hoses compatible with the following OEMs:
- Keystone Industries®
Hot Melt Hoses
The hoses in your hot melt system deliver the heated glue from the reservoir to the nozzles for application. Quality hoses are necessary to ensure your adhesive is delivered in the right quantity and at the right speed. Problems with your hoses can include:
- Blockage: Hoses can get blocked with contamination and old glue residue or from becoming kinked and bent with use and age, reducing or stopping glue flow.
- Cracking: Older hoses can start to get cracked and leak. While most OEM hoses feature reinforced casings, repeated use and heating can cause them to fail over time.
- Leaking: Industrial adhesive hoses can leak at cracks or where they attach to the module and nozzles. Over time, these joints wear out and can allow glue to leak out.
If your hot melt system isn’t functioning properly because of any of these problems, it is time to replace your hoses. Choose Nordson® equivalent hot melt hoses to be sure you’re getting the best quality and function. Here at Keystone Industries, we carry a wide range of replacement hot melt equipment hoses that will keep your hot melt process running smoothly, so check out our catalog today.
Choosing the Right Hoses
- The right aftermarket hose will include the following features:
- Same length as your original hoses
- Same diameter as your original hoses
- Reinforced lining for added strength and durability
- Flexibility for bending and installation
- Temperature rating that suits your glue and module
When it comes time to replace your hoses because they have started to malfunction or if you’re simply looking to purchase replacement hoses to have in stock, you’ll find what you need here at Keystone Industries. Browse our catalog and search for the type and specification of Nordson®-compatible hot melt adhesive hoses that suit your system. You’ll always find what you’re looking for. Feel free to contact us if you need help choosing or have any questions about our different replacement hoses.
There are some basic steps you can perform to service and maintain your industrial hot melt hoses. Always keep them clean by wiping them after use with a damp cloth. You can also verify that you follow all heating and cooling precautions supplied by your module manufacturer. Avoid kinking or bending your hoses and always store your equipment to avoid sharp hose bends or pinching. Following these steps will help ensure your hot melt adhesive system provides reliable service and quality gluing.
Browse our catalog today and discover our great selection of Nordson® aftermarket hoses to upgrade your hot melt adhesive system. We’re proud to offer the best online selection of industrial adhesive hoses and other hot melt system parts and accessories, so let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll help you find the right aftermarket hoses and components.
Hot Melt Adhesive Hose Styles Available
View our inventory of OEM-equivalent hot melt hose styles at up to 70% off OEM prices:
- AD31 Style Hose & Handgun Combos
- Bulk Melt Style Hoses
- Foam Melt Style Hoses
- Handgun Style Hoses
- Head Style Hoses
- High Flex Style Hoses
- L5 Style Hoses
- Standard Style Hoses
- Spray/Swirl Style Hoses
- Transfer/Return/Labeler Style Hoses
- Washdown Style Hoses
For more information about hot melt hoses, contact a Keystone Industries representative at (800) 235-8090.