Nordson® Compatible Hot Melt Systems & Machines
Explore hot melt systems & machines compatible with the following OEMs:
- Keystone Industries®
Do you need a reliable and affordable hot melt system for your business? Hot melt dispensing systems allow for fast and consistent gluing of a variety of products and materials. When you purchase here at Keystone Industries, you’re getting the best selection of industrial hot melt adhesive systems. We have years of experience as an industry leader and can help you choose the perfect model for your business.
How to Choose Your Hot Melt System
Before deciding which hot melt adhesive system to purchase, you need to think about your application and the type of gluing you will be doing. Consider factors such as:
- The frequency of gluing you will be doing
- The type of products you will be gluing
- The types of adhesive you need
- The glue pattern and volume required
- The need for manual or automated systems
Once you know what type of gluing you will be doing, we can help you choose the right equipment. We’re proud at Keystone Industries to carry the Keystone K-Series, as well as rebuilt hot melt systems from OEMs like Nordson®. This industry-leading manufacturer of hot melt glue equipment and accessories offers a wide range of dispensing systems designed to give you quality, reliability and value. Browse our catalog and check out all of the hot melt adhesive systems we carry.
Other Important Factors
Choosing your hot melt systems also includes selecting a model that saves you time during set-up and cleaning. Following proper warm-up and cleaning procedures can help increase the service life of your hot melt adhesive system and ensure that it is always ready to use. You can eliminate downtime by performing regular cleaning and maintenance of your equipment as suggested by the equipment manufacturer.
To keep your hot melt system working longer, we also carry quality OEM equivalent service parts here at Keystone Industries. You can purchase complete systems, modules, electrical components, hoses, nozzles and other key parts and accessories. Order your parts when you need them to repair your system or keep a stock of replacement parts on hand for whenever you need them.
Ordering the Accessories You Need
Before ordering your new K-Series or rebuilt Nordson® hot melt system, make sure you decide which nozzles, hoses and modules best suit your gluing application:
- Modules: This main component of your gluing system heats and dispenses your glue, so select a model with the heating and volume specifications you need. You also need to consider glue compatibility when selecting the glue to use in your hot melt adhesive system.
- Nozzles: The nozzles control the amount of glue you distribute with each application as well as the spray pattern. You can choose Nordson®-compatible nozzles with single or multiple orifices depending on if you’re doing single bead or spray application.
- Hoses: The hose allows the glue to pass from your module into your applicator nozzle. You want a hose that is long enough and flexible enough for the type of gluing you’re doing, especially if you’re doing prototype gluing and require a large range of movement.
Keystone Industries is an online leader in hot melt adhesive systems, so come and discover our great selection today. Browse our catalog, compare the different machine specifications and select the hot melt system that gives your business the value, quality and dependability you need.
Our team is available to help you choose the right hot melt device, so tell us about your application, and we’ll find the perfect machine for your industrial hot gluing application. Save money and time by choosing a hot melt adhesive system that allows you to apply the right amount of glue right where you need it and reduce the amount of scrap, rework and downtime you have because of unreliable gluing systems and methods.
Hot Melt System Types Available
View our inventory of OEM-equivalent hot melt system types at up to 70% off OEM prices:
- K Series™ Melt System
- Refurbished Model IV/V/VII/IX/XIV Melt Systems
- Refurbished Model 115 Melt Systems
- Refurbished 2300 Series Melt Systems
- Refurbished 3000 Series Melt Systems
- Refurbished ProBlue®/DuraBlue® Melt Systems
For more information about hot melt systems, contact a Keystone Industries representative at (800) 235-8090.