The nozzles of your industrial hot melt adhesive system have a huge impact on the quality, consistency and efficiency of your gluing system. When it comes time to replace or upgrade your nozzles, consider Nordson®-compatible hot melt nozzles from here at Keystone Industries. We carry a wide range of OEM equivalent nozzles that allow for precise coverage and consistent flow.
Without a top-quality hot melt glue nozzle, you could be losing money due to inaccurate and uneven dispensing. Plus, you run the risk of suffering debilitating work stoppages because of having to maintain or repair poorly made products. As the largest aftermarket hot melt parts company in the industry, we understand your needs. We offer cost-effective alternatives to replacing glue machine nozzles with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) ones.
Everything we do is dedicated to helping packaging businesses and related industries locate aftermarket products that are every bit as good as the original equipment. With Keystone Industries, you get products that perform and last — saving you even more money in the long run.
Our hot melt adhesive nozzles are:
- Manufactured to the OEM specifications to be compatible with your system.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Built to last with durable stainless steel and brass.
- Designed for accurate, efficient hot melt glue dispensing.
- Easy to install and require less maintenance.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Custom made to fit your application.
- Free Sample Nozzle for first-time customers.
A Massive Inventory of Hot Melt Nozzles to Match Your Needs
We have hundreds of hot melt adhesive nozzles, right angle nozzles, brass button nozzles, multi-orifice nozzles and others in stock and ready for shipment. All of our nozzles are designed and manufactured for reliable and steady performance. They’ll last as long and produce the same results as OEM products — yet they cost between 40% and 70% less.
Whether you use Keystone Industries hot melt systems or Nordson® or Slautterback® manual or automatic applicators, our hot melt nozzles are a perfect fit. We have nozzles of every style including:
Our highly trained, dedicated team will help assess your system and application for angle, orifice size, number of holes and type. We’ll identify the cost-effective, top-quality aftermarket glue machine nozzle capable of reducing your costs and increasing productivity.
What to Consider When Choosing A Hot Melt Nozzle
When choosing your industrial hot melt adhesive nozzles, consider the different types and specifications.
- Gluing pattern: Choose from bead, slot or spray pattern, depending on your application
- Number of orifices: Single or multiple for adequate coverage
- Style of gun: Verify that the nozzle you are choosing is compatible with your gun
- Nozzle angle position: Inline or 90° angle to suit your application gluing process
- Orifice diameter: .008” for reduced flow up to .040” for high flow
- Engagement: The length of orifice channel — nozzle seat to nozzle tip
When you consider all these factors, you can be sure you’re choosing the right nozzles for your hot melt application. Select the hot melt nozzles that allow you to deliver the right amount and pattern of glue for the products you’re gluing.