Nordson® ProBlue 14:1 Pump Rebuild
Give your Nordson® Pump new life with a rebuild from our experienced team at Keystone Industries®. Each rebuild comes with a six-month or 2,000-hour warranty. They also undergo extensive testing before arriving back at your facility.
Benefits of Choosing A Rebuilt Nordson® Pump for Your Hot Melt System
Advantages of buying this system include its superior:
- Safety: Before shipping your Rebuilt 14:1 Pump, we test it for proper operation.
- Cost: We provide affordable prices compared to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), so you save.
- Performance: Our Rebuilt Nordson® Pumps provide a consistent, steady stream of hot melt adhesive.
- Rebuilt 14:1 Piston Pump
- Magnetic Shifter
- For ProBlue 4, 7, & 10 series melters
Rebuild Program Information
- Core exchanges returned must be the exact model for pump purchased or a core charge will be issued.
- Warranty is 6 months or 2000 hours of use, whichever occurs first.
- The list price is a base price. After evaluation of pump, if there are broken or missing parts, additional charges may apply.
- For exchange or rebuilding your pump, please call or email for part number and return authorization.
Rebuilt Pumps vs. OEM
We set a high standard for our rebuilt pumps by delivering the same quality at a more affordable price. Our Keystone Industries® team also offers comprehensive customer service.
Buy a Rebuilt Hot Melt Pump From Keystone Industries® Today
Restore your ProBlue® by buying one of our Rebuilt Nordson® 14:1 Pumps online today! Got questions? Contact us online or call us at 800-235-8090.