Hot Melt Handguns
Use the checkboxes on the left to find the handgun you need
Contact Us to Place An Order >>
Or Order by Phone: 800-235-8090
Whether your line of work is industrial packaging, automotive, protective packaging or contract manufacturing, manual adhesive dispensing is an essential part of the process. The quality of work, volume of productivity and overall operating costs greatly depend on your choice of manual handguns. When the price of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products is breaking your budget, Keystone Industries aftermarket parts present a cost-effective solution.
Businesses can save thousands of dollars on aftermarket glue handguns just to end up losing even more having to maintain, repair and replace inferior equipment. Breakdowns mean downtime and loss of man-hours that further impacts your bottom line. Keystone Industries makes industrial hot glue guns that provide the same quality as OEM equipment.
Our aftermarket handguns for manual adhesive dispensing of hot melt, sealants and thermoplastics are:
- Completely compatible with your existing system.
- Available to fit almost any hot melt system in the marketplace
- Lightweight and ergonomic for low-stress manual use.
- Built for long-term durability.
- Capable of performance in rugged environments.
- Specifically configured for a variety of applications.
- Easy and safe to operate.
A Large Inventory of OEM-Quality Industrial Hot Melt Handguns
Keystone Industries manufactures hot glue handguns that match your system, application and standards. Our handguns are completely compatible with the biggest brand names in the industry such as Nordson, DuraBlue and ProBlue. You’ll find a variety of styles, and voltages ranging from 120v to 240v. Don’t see what you want or not sure what you need? Our highly trained team is standing by with free technical support. We’ll help assess your application and requirements in order to point you to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Superior Customer Service and Support
We’ve grown to become the largest aftermarket hot melt parts company on the strength of our products and our commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Our goal of forging long-term relationships rests on our ability to communicate, respond and deliver. Since our success is linked to yours, we take the time to listen to your needs in order to provide solutions that save you time and money.
- Responsive service, from quote to post-installation.
- Quick and easy ordering and confirmation.
- Pleasant and knowledgeable customer service.
- Massive inventory for fast (often same-day) shipping.
- Delivery service to over 41 countries.
Take advantage of our low-cost, high-quality aftermarket solutions. Contact us for additional product information and place your order for hot melt glue guns from Keystone today!